About Bella's Camera... - bella's camera

Thank you for visiting bellascamera.com. 


Every shoot is custom and personalized based on the event or moments you are trying to capture.


A little bit about my photography style...


I am a natural light photographer, so about 85% of my shoots are of me chasing the sun. .The other 15% are done at a family's home when parents want to have an intimate shoot of their new family. Boudoir shoots also fall in that 15% - either at their home or place of choice. 


I look forward to meeting you and hope that you enjoy the galleries I have provided. 


Please email me at christabelcook@gmail.com or call me at 210.264.5025 so we can plan your session. 

Powered by SmugMug Log In